The Male Champions of Change are committed to identifying and sharing practical actions that leaders can take to increase the representation of women in leadership. We do this through our annual Progress Reports and through our regular business forums. Learn more about our most recent actions in the videos below:
- Leading on gender equality during the COVID-19 crisis
- Avoiding the merit trap
- Targets with Teeth
- All Roles Flex
- Expansive Return To Work
- Commit to the Panel Pledge
- Take Action on Domestic and Family Violence
- Workplace responses to domestic and family violence during COVID-19
- Close The Gender Pay Gap
- Eliminate Everyday Sexism
- Test the Messages You Project
- A Gender Equal Future of Work
Starting a Group
We welcome contact from senior leaders interested in working with us to adapt the Male Champions of Change Strategy to different contexts. We collaborate with select groups to customise the strategy and to start groups under the Male Champions of Change banner. Proposals for new groups are considered once per quarter by the Male Champions of Change team.
In many ways, the Male Champions of Change strategy is simply good business, change management and collective leadership practices applied to specific gender equality challenges.
The strategy is practical. We support its adaptation by senior leaders to suit a range of issues, contexts, cultures and communities.