Our Male Champions of Change Philippines (MCC PH) group launched in 2019 and is a partnership with the Philippine Business Coalition for Women Empowerment (PBCWE), the Philippine Women’s Economic Network (PhilWEN) and the Makati Business Club.
The group is supported by Investing in Women, an initiative of the Australian Government. The Investing in Women initiative is aimed at women’s economic empowerment in Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, and Vietnam. Philippine Business Coalition for Women Empowerment (PBCWE) is under the Workplace Gender Equality pathway of Investing in Women. It supports coalitions who work with influential businesses on shifting workplace cultures, practices, and policy barriers to achieve workplace gender equality.
The members of the MCC Philippines group are influential leaders in the country. They are working together towards the advancement of gender equality in leadership, recruitment and promotions.
Who are the Male Champions of Change Philippines Members?
- Coco Alcuaz – Executive Director, Makati Business Club
- Ariel Cantos – Former CEO, Philam Life
- Ambassador Jose Cuisia JR. – Former Ambassador of the Philippines to the United States of America
- Jose Paolo Delgado – Managing Director, Delbros Group
- Anthony Huang – President, SSI Group
- Cesar Romero – CEO, Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation
- Wilson Tan – Country Managing Partner, SGV & Co.
- International Ambassador: Ambassador Steven James Robinson AO – Australian Ambassador to the Philippines
- Aurora “Boots” Geotina-Garcia – Chairperson of Philippine Women’s Economic Network (PhilWEN) and Co-Chairperson, PBCWE
- Edgar O. Chua – Chairperson Makati Business Club
News and Announcements
For further information please contact the MCC Philippines Program Director, Reuben James Barrete at [email protected]