The Male Champions of Change NSW Government group was established in 2019 and includes the eight Secretaries of the NSW Government as well as four Deputy Secretaries, the Commissioner of Police and the Public Service Commissioner. Together they lead some 370,000 employees across the NSW Government. The MCC strategy is working closely with the NSW Public Service Commission to accelerate progress towards gender balance in leadership positions across the NSW Government in line with the Premier’s Priorities.
The group is convened by Ann Sherry AO.
Who are the NSW Government Male Champions of Change?
- Jim Betts – Secretary, NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- Michael Coutts-Trotter – Secretary, NSW Department of Communities and Justice
- Michael Fuller APM – Commisioner, NSW Police Force
- Georgina Harrisson (Special Advisor) – Deputy Secretary, Educational Services, NSW Department of Education
- Emma Hogan (Special Advisor) – Secretary, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Kathrina Lo (Special Advisor) – Commissioner, NSW Public Service
- Elizabeth Koff (Special Advisor) – Secretary, NSW Health
- Susan Pearce (Special Advisor) – Deputy Secretary Patient Experience and System Performance Division, NSW Health
- Michael Pratt – Secretary, NSW Treasury
- Tim Reardon – Secretary, NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Mark Scott AO – Secretary, NSW Department of Education
- Rodd Staples – Secretary, Transport for NSW
- Simone Walker (Special Advisor) – Deputy Secretary, Strategy, Policy and Commissioning NSW Department of Communities and Justice