The Insurance Male Champions of Change was established in August 2019, and includes Chief Executives from across the industry.
Together, their objective is to advance gender equity, inclusive cultures and achieve significant and sustainable improvements in the representation of women in leadership positions and in non-traditional roles within our organisations.
The Group is convened by Yasmin Allen who holds multiple Non-Executive Director and Chair roles across the financial, health, arts and mining sectors.
For further information contact the Program Director Jo O’Brien firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are the Male Champions of Change?
- Andrew O’Hara – CEO, RAC Insurance
- Gary Dransfield – CEO Insurance, Suncorp
- Mark Milliner – CEO Australia, IAG
- Richard Enthoven – CEO, The Hollard Insurance Company
- Richard Feledy – Managing Director, Allianz Australia
- Vivek Bhatia – CEO Australia Pacific, QBE