The MCC National est. 2016 held its inaugural meeting in October 2016. The group represents a diverse range of significant Australia employers spanning government, retail, financial, energy, consulting, consumer goods and mining sectors.
The members of the National est. 2016 MCC group have a deep personal commitment to advancing gender equality in their organisations and have extensive reach across the Australian community. The group is convened by Elizabeth Broderick.
For further information contact the Program Director Roseanna Leddy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are the Male Champions of Change?
- Adam Tindall
- Anthony Roediger – Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group Australia and New Zealand
- Andrew Colvin – Leader of the National Bushfire Recovery Agency
- Brett Redman – CEO, AGL
- Clive Stiff – Non-Executive Director
- David Atkin – CEO, CBUS
- Graham Kerr – CEO, South32
- James Taylor – Managing Director, SBS
- Mike Burgess – Director-General of Security, ASIO
- Nicola Wakefield Evans (Special Advisor) – Non-Executive Director and Chair, 30% Club Australia
- Nicole Sparshott (Special Advisor) – CEO, Unilever
- Paul Jenkins – Global Managing Partner, Ashurst Australia
- Rob Scott – Managing Director, Wesfarmers
- Tony Johnson – Oceania CEO, Ernst & Young
- International Ambassador: Andrew Vesey
Recent news and publications:
Click here to read the National est2016 Group Charter