The MCC National est. 2016 held its inaugural meeting in October 2016. The group represents a diverse range of significant Australia employers spanning government, retail, financial, energy, consulting, consumer goods and mining sectors.
The members of the National est. 2016 MCC group have a deep personal commitment to advancing gender equality in their organisations and have extensive reach across the Australian community. The group is convened by Elizabeth Broderick.
For further information contact the Program Director Roseanna Leddy at email@example.com
Who are the Male Champions of Change?
- Adam Tindall, CEO, AMP Capital
- Anthony Roediger, MD, Boston Consulting Group
- Andrew Colvin, Commissioner, Australian Federal Police
- Brett Redman, CEO, AGL
- Clive Stiff, CEO & Chairman, Unilever
- David Atkin, CEO, CBUS
- Duncan Lewis, Director-General of Security, ASIO
- Graham Kerr, CEO, South32
- James Taylor, Managing Director, SBS
- Michael Outram, Commissioner, ABF
- Pat Regan, Group CEO, QBE
- Paul Jenkins, Global Managing Partner, Ashurst Australia
- Rob Scott, CEO, Wesfarmers
- Tony Johnson, Oceania CEO, Ernst & Young
- International Ambassador: Andrew Vesey
Recent news and publications:
Click here to read the National est2016 Group Charter