In 2015, a group of leaders, based in Victoria and representing some of Australia’s most significant local, national and international organisations, formed a Male Champions of Change group.
Representing nearly 130,000 employees across a wide range of sectors, our goal is to improve the representation of women in leadership positions and in non-traditional roles in our organisations.
Many of our iconic organisations play key roles in advancing gender equality in the wider communities they reach.
Who are the Male Champions of Change?
Graham Ashton AM APM – Non-Executive Director
- Ken Barton – CEO, Crown Resorts
- John Bradley – Secretary, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning Victoria
- Sandro Demaio – CEO, VicHealth
- Rowen Craigie – Non Executive Director
- John Dewar – Vice Chancellor, La Trobe University
Craig Drummond – CEO, Medibank
Chris Eccles AO – Secretary, Department of Premier and Cabinet Victoria
- Barni Evans – CEO, Sportsbet
- Adam Fennessy – Commissioner, Victorian Public Service Commission
Tony Frencham – Group Director, Energy Transition, Senior Vice President, Power Sector, Worley
Doug Hilton AO – Director Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Chris Maxwell AC – President of the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court of Victoria
Gillon McLachlan – CEO, Australian Football League
- Shane Patton APM – Chief Commissioner, Victoria Police
- Jerril Rechter (Special Adviser) – CEO, Basketball Australia
Luke Sayers AM – Non Executive Director
- Tom Seymour – CEO, PwC Australia
Ian Silk – CEO, Australian Super
- James Fazzino – Non-Executive Director
For further information contact the Program Director Lisa Whiffen at [email protected]