First convened in October 2017 the members of this group have a strong industrial manufacturing and transport focus, and work within typically male dominated environments. With National and International reach, our goal is to improve the representation of women in leadership positions and in non-traditional roles within our organisations.
The group is convened by Ming Long, who currently holds several Non-Executive Director and Chair roles across the investment and funds management industry.
For further information contact the Program Director Jo O’Brien email@example.com
Who are the members:
- Andrew Hadjikakou – PACCAR Australia
- Dan Crabtree – Meritor Heavy Vehicle Systems Australia
- David Cooke – Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia
- David Hawkins – BASF Australian and New Zealand
- George Whyte – Aggreko Australia Pacific
- Peter Jensen-Muir – Cummins South Pacific
- Phil Schacht – Hanson Australia
- René Lalande -Transdev Australasia
- Scott Wyatt – Viva Energy Australia
- Sean Taylor – Komatsu Australia
- Andrew Penca – International Ambassador