The Architect Male Champions of Change group formed in early 2015 as a result of recognising the distinct gap of senior women in Australian architect practices, acknowledging this and committing to proactively working together to play our part in addressing this issue within the architectural industry.
The Group is convened by Dr Jess Murphy.
Who are the Male Champions of Change Architects?
- Adam Haddow – Director, SJB Architects
- Ben Green – Director, Tzannes Associates
- Brian Clohessy – Senior Practice Director, BVN Architecture
- Brett Hudson – CEO, Peddle Thorp
- David Randerson – Director, DKO Architecture
- David Tordoff – Director, Hayball
- Donal Challoner – Director, nettletontribe
- Gerard Corcoran – CEO, Hassell
- Joe Agius – Director, Cox Architecture
- John Prentice – Principal, Woods Bagot
- Justine Clark (Special Advisor) – Co-founder, Parlour
- Neil Stonell – Melbourne Managing Partner, Grimshaw
- Paul Brace – Principal, Crone Architects
- Philip Vivian – Director, Bates Smart
- Sandeep Amin – Managing Director, DesignInc
- Shaun Carter – Principal Architect, Carter Williamson
- Simon Parsons – Director, PTW Architects
For further information contact the Convenor Dr Jess Murphy [email protected]