Tony Frencham joined the National est2015 Male Champions of Change Group in 2015.
Tony Frencham is globally responsible for Worley strategy and execution planning for the Power Sector and for providing Worley Group leadership on the Energy Transition. He joined Worley in 2017, and prior to that his most recent role was President, South East Asia for Dow Chemical.
Over a career of more than 30 years Tony has:
- established and grown businesses that successfully delivered technical, financial and organisational excellence in the energy and chemical industries;
- served in a variety of business and executive roles based in Asia, Europe, the United States, the Middle East and Australia; and
- developed a leadership style that reflects the importance of purpose, and the understanding that every business must not only operate well but also change well.
Leadership affiliations include:
- member of the Worley Leadership Forum executive;
- chairman and director of VECKTA (Worley – XENDEE JV);
- member of the National Male Champions of Change 2015;
- member of the CSIRO Energy business advisory committee;
- executive sponsor of [email protected] global employee network;
- past board member of Advance, connecting Australians globally;
- an honourary member and past vice-chair of Chemistry Australia; and
- a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Tony Frencham earned a Bachelor of Applied Science with Distinction (Chemistry) from La Trobe University, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Polymer Science from Monash University, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Deakin University.