Professor Peter Høj joined the STEM Male Champions of Change Group in 2016
- Vice-Chancellor and President of The University of Queensland since 2012.
- Previously President of the University of South Australia from 1 June 2007 and the Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Research Council and Managing Director of the Australian Wine Research Institute
- Member of the Medical Research Future Fund Advisory Board and member of the Board of Group of Eight Universities
- Served on the CSIRO Board and was a member of the Australian Research Committee and a private member of the Prime Minister’s Science Engineering and Innovation Council
- MSc PhD Hon.D (Uni Copenhagen) Hon.D (Uni SA) FTSE