The MCC National est. 2016 held its inaugural meeting in October 2016. The group represents a diverse range of significant Australia employers spanning government, retail, financial, energy, consulting, consumer goods and mining sectors.
The members of the National est. 2016 MCC group have a deep personal commitment to advancing gender equality in their organisations and have extensive reach across the Australian community. The group is convened by Elizabeth Broderick.
For further information contact the Program Director Roseanna Leddy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are the Male Champions of Change?
- Adam Tindall, CEO, AMP Capital
- Andrew Clark, MD, Boston Consulting Group
- Andrew Colvin, Commissioner, Australian Federal Police
- Andrew Vesey, MD & CEO, AGL
- Clive Stiff, CEO & Chairman, Unilever
- David Atkin, CEO, CBUS
- Duncan Lewis, Director-General of Security, ASIO
- Graham Kerr, CEO, South32
- Greg Hywood, CEO & MD, Fairfax
- Pat Regan, Group CEO, QBE
- Paul Jenkins, Global Managing Partner, Ashurst Australia
- Tony Johnson, Oceania CEO, Ernst & Young
Recent news and publications:
Click here to read the National est2016 Group Charter