The Property Council established the Property Male Champions of Change in 2015 to drive greater gender equality in the property industry and increase the number of women in leadership roles.
The Property Male Champions of Change is convened by Carol Schwartz AM, former Property Council President, and brings together senior leaders across the industry’s development and construction, investment, funds management and agency sectors to take action to improve gender equality in the industry.
The formation of the Property Male Champions of Change builds on the Property Council’s diversity program and is a public commitment by the Champions to use their individual and collective leadership to increase gender equality with a focus on leadership, talent development, public advocacy and accountability.
The group’s foundation actions include leading on gender reporting in the property sector, measuring and closing the like-for-like gender pay gap, and normalising flexibility and caring.
Who are the Property Male Champions of Change?
- Peter Allen, Scentre Group
- Daryl Browning, ISPT
- Jonathan Callaghan, Investa Property Group
- Stephen Conry, JLL
- Stephen Ellis, Knight Frank
- Rod Fehring, Frasers Property Australia
- David Harrison, Charter Hall Limited
- Carmel Hourigan, AMP Capital (Special Adviser)
- Bob Johnston, The GPT Group
- Grant Kelley, Vicinity Centres
- John Kenny, Colliers International
- Steven Leigh, QIC Global Real Estate
- Steve McCann, Lendlease
- Paul Craig, Savills
- Ken Morrison, Property Council of Australia
- John Mulcahy, Mirvac
- James Patterson, Cushman & Wakefield
- Phil Rowland, CBRE
- Selina Short. EY (Special Adviser)
- Mark Steinert, Stockland
- Darren Steinberg, Dexus