CEOs and regional Managing Directors of some of Consult Australia’s premier member firms have signed the Charter of the Consult Australia Male Champions of Change. To bring about change within the upper echelons of the built environment consulting industry would be a significant step in advancing equality in this traditional and male dominated world and these business leaders are taking a big step together.
The Charter commits the signatories to actively advance equality across their businesses and to act as advocates for the consulting industry. They believe that this is important because the talents of employees with broad experiences in their professional and personal lives deliver productivity, problem solving and business success dividends.
Who are the Male Champions of Change?
- Greg Steele, Arcadis
- Peter Bailey, Arup
- William Cox, Aurecon
- Max Bomben, Calibre Consulting
- Will Wright, Douglas Partners
- Phil Duthie, GHD
- Patrick Hill, Jacobs
- Stuart Fowler, Norman Disney & Young
- Matthew Harris, Rider Levett Bucknall
- Hari Poologasundram, SMEC
- Andrew Mather, WSP
- Lara Poloni, AECOM (Special Adviser)
- Hannah Hamling, Golder Associates (Special Adviser)