Dr Larry Marshall joined the STEM Male Champions of Change group in 2016
- Chief Executive of CSIRO since 2015
- Previously Managing Director of Southern Cross Ventures, a venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley, Shanghai and Sydney, specialising in growing Australian technology companies in Asia and US
- Has founded six successful United States companies in biotechnology, photonics, telecommunications and semiconductors.
- Longstanding partnership with SoftBank China, China’s most successful VC firm, and co-manages the Renewable Energy Fund, founded in 2012, with them
- PhD Physics (Macquarie Uni)